HYS HF 3-30Mhz AM FM SSB Amateur Handheld Two Way Radio Power Amplifier
The most effective warking frequency range is. Under the situation with 20 MHz, the amplifier working heat dissipating capacity will be higher and Standing Wave Ratio will be larger, but it just has a little influence for working. (3) The frequency of the connecting antenna is very significant. It is also should be connect with the amplifier corresponding frequency. If it is lower or higher than the required, it will not work and even will not only burn out the amplifier but also will damage the cb radio. Minimum required for DC Power.
12-14 Vcc & 15-18 A. NOTICE: The input power must be suitable for different mode, or it will damage the amplifier. (1) Usual and most effective range: 70-100 W.
(2) PEP Max: 150 W. Need Input power exact 10W and other conditions are. Usual and most effective range: 70-100 W. (2) PEP Max 150 W. Usual and most effective range: 120-250 W. (1) If you want to get the MAX output power, the input power. Reach at MAX input power and other conditions are perfect. Suggested to run it with Max input in long term, because it will enlarge the amplifier loss. As a result, it will cut down the lifetime. Dimension: 4.728.661.57 inch.
The item "HYS HF 3-30Mhz AM FM SSB Amateur Handheld Two Way Radio Power Amplifier" is in sale since Sunday, August 4, 2019. This item is in the category "Consumer Electronics\Radio Communication\Ham, Amateur Radio\Ham Radio Amplifiers".
The seller is "918shop" and is located in FuZhou. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Australia.
- Frequency Band(s): 3-30MHz
- AM Output power PEP Max: 150 W(Need Input power: 10W)
- Used for: portable radio
- Amplifier Class: Two Way Radio Power Amplifier
- Model: TC-300N
- Country/Region of Manufacture: China
- Max. Output Power: different mode have different PEP Max Output
- Input power range for AM & FM mode: 3-5W
- Radio input power range for AM & FM mode: 3-5 W
- Radio input power for SSB mode: 2-10 W
- FM Usual and most effective output range: 70-100W
- AM Usual and most effective output range: 70-100W
- SSB Usual and most effective range: 120-250 W
- All Modes PEP MAX output: Please refer to the item description, thanks a lot
- Minimum required for DC Power: 12-14 Vcc & 15-18 A
- Bundle Listing: No
- Supported Modes: AM
- MPN: Does Not Apply
- Brand: HYS